Examking – 23rd, May 2022
WAEC 2022 CIVIC EDUCATION ESSAY AND OBJ ANSWERS-REXWEB.COM.NG
GIVE US A HELPING HAND BY INVITING YOUR FRIENDS
– Breakdown of law and order.
– Violence and social instability.
– Disruption of academic activities.
– Disorientation of societal values.
– Premature death of youths who are cult members/innocent victims.
– Parents should pay more attention to their children’s upbringing and educate
them properly on acceptable standards of behaviour.
– Students should be encouraged to join religious groups and develop the fear of God because the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
– Students should be encouraged to work hard in school.
– Parents should show good examples to their children.
– The teaching and learning environment should be conducive.
*5a.* 1 Fear of contacting hiv from them.
2. The judgemental part of thinking people who have hiv contacted it through immoralities.
3. Lack of enlightenment on how hiv works.
4. Outdated beliefs of some people concerning the disease.
5. The dreaded nature and assumptions of the disease
1. Inability of the patients to work owing to the illness can lead to dearth of human resources.
2. The dependents on the patients will suffer poverty and loss of goals.
3. The production life of the society will dwindle.
4. Good number of investable capital will be wasted of taking care of the sickness.
5. More people will be in danger of being exposed to the sickness owing to it\’s spread which will underpopulate such society
1. Provisions of higher education
2. Provisions of technical and vocational education
3. Provisions of special scholarship program
4. Increase budgetary allocation for education
5. Making grant available for business development
6. Engaging youth in construction and rehabilitation of infrastructure.
1. To promote national unity
2. To inculcate the discipline and spirit of patriotism in the youth for national development
3. To contribute to the accelerated growth of the national economy
4. To live and work in any part of Nigeria
5. To make skills available to areas of need in any part of Nigeria
A political party is an organization that coordinates candidates to compete in a particular country\’s elections. It is common for the members of a party to hold similar ideas about politics, and parties may promote specific ideological or policy goals.
1. Secret balloting
2. Counting of votes
3. Division into constituencies
4. Preparation of voters register
5. Initidation of voters
6. Opportunity to campaigns
a) Pro-democracy groups: denoting or relating to political activism directed towards the establishment of democratic government in a country.
b) Labour Groups: labor group represents the collective interests of workers, bargaining with employers over such concerns as wages and working conditions. Labor groups are specific to industries and work like democracies.
WAEC CIVIC EDUCATION BY REXWEB.COM.NG
Human rights are moral principles or norms for certain standards of human behaviour and are regularly protected in municipal and international law.
i. Abuses by armed groups.
ii. Unlawful attacks.
iii. Excessive use of force.
iv. Enforced disappearances.
vi. Gender-based violence.
vii. Right to housing and forced evictions.
– They encourage dialogues with the kids.
– They act as responsible individuals themselves
– They spend quality time with their children
– They encourage more and criticize
– They teach more with actions (and examples) and less with words
– Responsible citizenry
– Healthy Nation
– Reduction in crime
– Emotionally balanced population
-Provision of formal education for the children.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FULL ANSWERS NOW
Answers Loading 0%……
GIVE US A HELPING HANDS BY INVITING YOUR FRIENDS
Keep Refreshing This Page
-CLICK TO REFRESH
Please Check Back Later and Share All the Pin with Your Friends And Classmate.